On Wed, Dec 30, 1998, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Fixed: recompiled SSLeay with gcc-2.7.2, -O2 -g
> (previously: without -O2 -g)
>
> will check out other combinations tomorrow ...

That's interesting. Then either the compiler was broken or at least SSLeay
used some stuff which is slightly broken on at least your platform.  When you
can find out something, I'm still interested. Because although it's not really
mod_ssl related, it's important for OpenSSL. Perhaps we have some sort of a
bug there which causes these problems...