On Sat, May 29, 1999, Andrea e Luca Giacobazzi wrote:

> >Which mod_ssl version are you using?
> >Can you present the whole httpd.conf, too?
>
> Mod_ssl I use is -2.2.8-1.3.6.
> I send the whole file httpd.conf.
> I'll try as soon as possible in Apache without ocsp patch.
> SSLOptions +StrictRequire is not accetped.

Ok, +StructRequire is only possible with 2.3.x, so it's clear that it doesn't
work for 2.2.8. I've also looked at your httpd.conf: it's mainly the Apache
default config and looks ok.  So either we've found a very subtle bug in
mod_ssl or your OCSP patches cause this side-effect. So it's important that
first you try it out with a plain Apache+mod_ssl without any OCSP patches from
you.