On Mon, May 31, 1999, John Hamlik wrote:

> While doing a standard install:
>
> ./configure --with-apache=../apache_1.3.6 \
> --with-ssleay=../openssl-0.9.3a \
> --with-mm=../mm-1.0.4 \
> --prefix=/usr/local/apache
>
> I receive this error:
>
> Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.6
>  + using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
> configure:Error: invalid option '--with-mm=../mm-1.0.4'
> ./configure:Error: APACI failed
>
> O/S RedHat 6.0 Kernel 2.2.9
>
> I must be doing something wrong, haven't figured out what.  I have
> followed the instructions.

No, it's my fault. I've added --with-mm to the INSTALL document but later
forgot to implement it in configure. It's already fixed for 2.3.2. In the
meantime don't bother yourself about this, MM is still not really required.
For 2.3.2 it maybe different, because I'm planning to release my shared memory
cache with it. But then --with-mm will work, of course.