On Wed, Oct 20, 1999, GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> I just modified some stuff from latest RPM spec
> (Magnus and I), rebuild and tested.
>
> It works fine under Redhat 6.0 + latest updates.
>
> PS:    I upgraded to mm 1.0.12 just to be up to date.
> RE-PS: the same server support apache JServ 1.1b2 without any problems.

Sounds good. Thanks for your feedback.

BTW, while I was busy today I've in the background let 10 clients continuesly
connected to a server via SSL for over 8 hours on my development machine and
all worked fine. No failures, segfaults or whatever else unusual situations
occured. So I guess 2.4.6 is ready to be kicked out the next days.