On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 03:58:36PM -0500, hUnTeR wrote:
> Dear list readers -
>
> Sorry to be such a pest, but does anyone have a ca.config that they
> could share with me so i can see the correct syntax of this file. I
> would greatly appreciate it.

Michael, I won´t comment on the pest aspect.
Please make sure that you really understand what you are doing and that
you did check all resources to find the problem yourself.
I am definitely missing the logfile entries for the apache startup and
for your connection attempts. Maybe they already include the hint you are
looking for.
For another approach is to take the openssl CA.pl tool for generating
the certs, it will hide some part of the process for you.
Please consider reading
http://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/personen/jaenicke/postfix_tls/doc/myownca.html
as description of this way (which is just hiding the full process by
wrapping it with a, hmm, comfortable script).

Regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/