[Robert W Oliver]
> I appreciate the help that some of you gave me on the SSL problem I
> had with my server. I now have a new problem that is very unusual.
> On IE4 or 5, I get the warning that it is not a trusted certificate
> and then it says "Cannot find server". If I use Netscape it has no
> problem. The version of netscape i used was 4.5 for linux and my
> server is Redhat Linux 6.1. I am using the latest sources of
> everything.

All my troubles with modssl and MSIE went away when I forced apache to
only use SSL version 2, you might try: 

SSLProtocol             SSLv2

in httpd.conf and see if it helps. 

-- 
 - Terje
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to