Addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              Mark Lo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

** Reply to note from Mark Lo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Wed, 31 May 2000 00:41:57 +0800

> Hi,
>
> I have been successfully installed Apache+modssl/openssl+mysql/php4,
> but php only works when "https" is used. I also want to enable php in
> "http". I have followed the HowTo from
> http://www.linuxguruz.org/index.html?state=PHPTips&topic=PHP1901 and
> my configure scripts is as follows:
>
> ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
> --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/conf --enable-versioning
> --with-mysql --with-ldap --with-ftp --with-gd --disable-debug
> --enable-memory-limit=yes --enable-tract-vars

I think you need to look in your httpd.conf.

Where do you enable php?  I suspect you will find it inside the
<VirtualHost www.whatever.com:443>.  You either need to move it above,
and OUTSIDE all <VirtualHost> blocks, or put it in every one that needs
PHP.

Rick