hello all again,

since this is the first time that i have been trying out ssl, im still
learning how to incorporate it in my web server and i havent have much
success in showing my webpage with sslengine on.

i activate my apache by doing a:

/var/lib/apache/bin/httpd DSSL

then, if i do a "httpd -S". i get a:

203.177.26.5:443       is a NameVirtualHost
                        default server www.mydomain.ph
(/var/lib/apache/conf/httpd.conf:1189)
                        port 443 namevhost www.mydomain.ph
(/var/lib/apache/conf/httpd.conf:1189)

does this one show that my virtual site www.mydomain.ph is now ssl enabled?

from the FAQ page, i did a command line test to see if my https is working
by using curl:
  curl https://localhost/
and this is the response i got:
curl: (1) SSL is disabled, https: not supported!

which is which, is my ssl enabled or not? do hope somebody could enlighten
me. btw, this directives are included in my virtualhost configuration to
enable ssl.

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /var/lib/apache/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /var/lib/apache/conf/ssl.key/server.key

regards,

raymond