On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 02:47:42PM +0900, Masahiro HACHIYA wrote:
> HI
>
> I want to send certificate chain ( more than 2 certificates ) to client in
> SSLv3
>
> handshake.
>
> For example, Is it able to that Server Certificate message includes three
>
> certificates like bellow?
>
> ServerCertificate(512bit)+CACertificate(1024bit)+RootCACertificate(1024bit)
>
> I don't know how to configure httpd.conf. Would you teach me?

Concatenate all of the certificates into one file:
 cat ServerCert.pem CACert.pem RootCACert.pem > certchain.pem
Then use
 SSLCertificateChainFile /path/to/certchain.pem
in httpd.conf

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/