We recently build and installed mod_ssl 2.0.15-1.3.3, as it was listed
among the "only use these on production servers" versions. It seems to
be working fine.

Looking through the changelog, though, I'm concerned about some of the
fixes in later versions that we're missing. We're locked into Apache
1.3.3 for now because of one 3rd party, no-source-available module.

Is 2.0.15 stable, or has someone backported later versions of mod_ssl to
1.3.3?

Thanks,

-Jeff