On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 04:44:28PM -0500, Farias Terri-Ann NPRI wrote:
> I downloaded bison and installed it. I removed yacc from the system. How do
> I get the mod-ssl...configure/make to use bison instead of yacc?

>From the bison manual page:
Thus, the following shell script can substitute for yacc:
     bison -y $*
(Copy this line into a file called yacc, do "chmod a+rx yacc" and put it
into a directory within your PATH.)

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/