On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 09:34:29AM +0100, Reich, Stefan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had the Netscape Problem too. I didn't get an answer up to now.
> The only way to get around this I found up to now is to configure to send
> the certificate automatically, instead of asking.
>
> If you find a better solution, please let me know.

Please make sure that session caching is enabled.
Netscape will ask you for the certificate whenever a new session is being
negotiated. Since this is annoying, the session can be cached, so that
the same information is reused. If session caching does not work or is
not configured, you have new handshake for every request.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/