No Russ,  the images and all the web pages are
on the same directory under SSL.

I figure it's time for a faster CPU.

Another thing - the ssa;_scache.dir file is
0 bytes long...the ssl_scahe.pag usually has
something like 8192.

Wonder if there's a bug somewhere??

BTW:  the openssl lib is 0.9.6a

-Arthur