On 12 May 2002, Erik Axel Nielsen wrote:

> I have been looking all over (apache search, google, and in the source)
> for an description for the ap_ctx_get
> function and haven't found anything.

ap_ctx_* were part of Ralf's EAPI extensions to Apache, which were a set
of patches that had to be applied to Apache in order for mod_ssl to work.
EAPI for 1.3.x was distributed with mod_ssl.  It no longer applies.

> I wondered if you could give me a hint on where I could get the
> information to:
> 1. check if mod_ssl is used (a https:// request)
> 2. Get the cipher,key and maxkey.

You might want to ask these on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'd answer them
myself but I don't know the answers.  The optional
function ssl_lookup_var() would probbly help out though.

--Cliff