Hi,

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Fri, 31 May 2002, Geoff Thorpe wrote:
>
> > oh yeah, there's also that security problem with modssl that I mentioned
> > ages ago - AFAIK this still hasn't been changed in modssl and *may* not
> > yet have changed in apache 2.0 either. Ralf or David, please correct me
> > if I'm wrong;
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl&m=99717585106420&w=2
>
> This was fixed in 2.0 as of 2.0.25 but is not yet fixed in 1.3's modssl.

Ah, thanks for the update on that. I mentioned this problem a couple of
times *ages* ago, including private mail to Ralf, but it seemed very few
people seemed to regard it as "an issue". I'm glad Apache 2.0 has taken it
seriously. Ralf, would it be possible to get it similarly incorporated
into the 1.3.* tree? Please?

Cheers,
Geoff

--
Geoff Thorpe, geoff(at)geoffthorpe(dot)net

2000 years on, it's a different empire but the same
zealots and the same attrocities.