But I'm never even getting a response on the browser, httpd is never even
starting due to this error.  I thought I had it corrected this morning, the
log kept complaining about not finding the cert, I worked with that for a
while, then came back to the same error.  Frustrating, but I'm not giving
up just yet.   I'd like someone to take a look at my httpd.conf and tell me
if I'm got something wrong there, or just what the problem can be.  I've
tried to follow the docs as close as I can, but obviously I've missed
something.

--
Matt