On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 11:40:13PM -0700, Anbuchezhian Chelliah wrote:
> Hi Danny,
>    I guess I understood your doubt. If not, please
> ignore this. There should be 'ca-bundle.crt' file in
> which you can put the third party's certificate and
> you could make a try.

Whoa! If you are running your own CA and only want your https server to
accept certs signed by that CA, then YOU MUST NOT USE THE ca-bundle.crt
FILE!!!

Replace it with your own cacert instead. Otherwise you are actually telling
your https server that *any* cert signed by *any* CA is valid - which may
not be what you want...

This is especially pertinent given the huge SSL hole found in IE/Konqueror
recently...

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417