We too had those problems with Apache 1.3.x, for this reason we did
never put a Win32 Apache with SSL into production.
Since 3 months we now use the 2.0.x releases, and we are very pleased
with them.
Work realy good under Win32 with/without ssl.

André

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01.10.2002 01:26:51 >>>
I am getting the above error on my Windows platform. The
environment details are as follows:

OS: Windows 2000
Server: Apache 1.3.26 with OpenSSL 0.9.6d and mod_ssl 2.8.10

The OS pops up a box with the above message and until the user
acknowledges,
the system doesn't respond to any user requests. In a way, the system
"hangs".

Any ideas on how this can be resolved? Alternatively, can the server be
made
to service user requests?

Thanks
Ramakrishna