On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:25:20 -0500 (EST)
"R. DuFresne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

RD> > I'm running FreeBSD, and apache/mod_ssl with virtual hosts in RD> It sounds like
yer jail is lacking the libs and devices for this access.

libs exists; device exists. I'm getting IOCTL error trying to access /dev/ipl.

Nov 21 20:11:01 class-a tproxy[52225]: ioctl(SIOCGNATL): Bad address

Maybe, ipfilter requires kmem or mem; in this case, I'm surely helpless.
RD> recent system admin editions had a good article on how to work through the
RD> process of setting up jailed applications I think it was the last months
RD> or two months back edition.

URL? I don't think I'll be able to get hold on it in reasonable time...

--
Alex.