I have openssl and mod_ssl on a server running Apache.
On independent IPs, I have three websites.  One is listening *only* on port
443, and works just fine.  The other two need to listen on both 80 and 443,
but I have only been able to get them to listen on one port at a time.  If I
add the directive: SSLEngine on, then port 80 stops listening (more
accuarately, it complains that I didn't type in https:).  If I remove that
directive, then port 443 stops listening.  Page cannot be found.  Is there
some other directive I need to use?  Thanks!!

Justin