I receive this log message constantly myself, although it has no
apparent impact on performance in my case. The reason for it in our
installation is that the load balancer is set to check SSL availability
and is frequently requesting data from the SSL server but without a full
connection.

Hope this is helpful.

conrad

--
Conrad Heiney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If the Catholics can no longer transsubstantiate onion dip into the body of Christ,
I'd say it is a pretty crappy miracle. --mjd