Hello:

I am working with Microsoft Web Servers from quite a while but opted to go with Apache Web Servers because of it's stability and growing demands.

I am trying to configure mod_ssl on WindowsNT4 Server running Apache.  I have placed all the files where they belong exactly but I am getting this error message:

CANNOT LOAD APACHE/MODULES/MOD_SSL.SO - I have learnt that  DLL's are gone crazy which I placed under winnt\system32\ if so please assist how can this glitch be rectified.

Kind Regards,

Mohsin

Microsoft Certified System EngineerMicrosoft Certified System Administrator

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.