-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Vincent KERAVEC
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Modssl wait background script to finish

Thanks for your response,
Sorry I mean 443 and not 143  :(

I just want to run a bash script on the server.
I launch the script whith :
<?php
    exec ("nohup ./script.sh > /dev/null &");
?>

The page load successfully but when I follow a link the server didn't
respond.
If I use an other navigator the server respond normally.

Vincent KERAVEC

Dave Paris wrote:

>A couple questions.  Is this something like a SSL-protected web interface
>an IMAP server (ref: your mention of port 143)?  If so, are you accepting
>certain directives which are being passed on to the IMAP server (ref:
"start