THANK YOU!!  I just missed it!  It was still set to the default (450).

Should work much better now.

Thanks again to all who responded.  I think this is the solution.
Won't know for sure until the next wave hits.

I guess I should be nominated for a bonehead award. ;)

Dale Weaver                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UNIX Systems Administrator                (919) 662-3508
Wake Technical Community College          fax (919) 662-3504