Hi Mariom

I did some change to the config related to M$IE 6.0.
I increased the KeepAliveTimeout to 360.
I removed the general rule for M$IE and SSL and set it to

SetEnvIf User-Agent     ".*MSIE.*"      ssl-unclean-shutdown
SetEnvIf User-Agent     ".*MSIE 5.*"    ssl-unclean-shutdown nokeepalive
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

It is only for https pages (SSLEngine on). The rest is mostly default.

This is all to enable keepalive and HTTP/1.1 for M$IE 6.0. I didn't pay
attention to M$IE < 5.0 because my customer didn't use this once.

I hope this helps you.

Regards
Sven.