Hello,

I searched the archive and the FAQ, so hopefully I
didn't miss this...

Because of the latest advisory, I am upgrading to
2.8.19-1.3.31.  But due to internal change management
procedures, I am stuck with Apache 1.3.27 for at least
the next few weeks while management makes the decision
to move to 1.3.31.

I was able to get 1.3.27 to compile with mod_ssl
2.8.19-1.3.31 and OpenSSL 0.9.7d using ./configure
--force.

Are there any caveats I should be aware of before
diving too deep?

Thanks in advance,

Derek