Here follows a simple full server SSL setup for reference.
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin

AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl    .crl

SSLPassPhraseDialog  builtin
SSLSessionCache         dbm:logs/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

SSLMutex  default

SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl/www.yourdomain.com.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl/www.yourdomain.com.key

SSLCACertificatePath conf/ssl
SSLCACertificateFile conf/ssl/YourCA.crt

SSLCARevocationFile conf/ssl/YourCA.crl

SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
SSLEngine on

SSLVerifyClient require
SSLVerifyDepth 1

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

This will allow connections with SSLv3 and TLSv1 from clients
with proper certificates.
To skip client auth just remove these two lines:

SSLVerifyClient require
SSLVerifyDepth 1

Hope that was helpful.

/Daniel, Gizmondo Studios