Hi,

I'm getting the error:

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

I have configured Tomcat for SSL on port 8443. I can bring tomcat up at https://www.mydomain.com:8443 just fine. But when I add the apps portion, such as: https://www.mydomain.com:8443/apps, I get the above error. However, when I just use the IP address, such as: https://12.34.56.78:8443/apps it works just fine. I have poured over tomcat documentatiom, reviewed my setup and configuration, checked the logs, everything. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Rob