Am Montag, 13. Juni 2005 09:49 schrieb Charles-Edouard Ruault:
> Well to prevent access in http you should place a deny directive in the
> http related part of  your config file.
> <Location /yoururl>
> deny from all
> </Location>

I think this will be the only solution. However the documentation says:

<Quote>

This directive forbids access unless HTTP over SSL (i.e. HTTPS) is enabled for
the current connection. This is very handy inside the SSL-enabled virtual
host or directories for defending against configuration errors that expose
stuff that should be protected. When this directive is present all requests
are denied which are not using SSL.
</Quote>

Theredore I believed it would work without any "deny from" entry

Regards

Harry