Hi all,

   I have a IBM s/390 server with 1 PCICC crypto processor. I installed Linux, configured the processor module and device, tested the device using openssl and it works OK.

   So I configured Apache + Mod_ssl to work with the PCICC processor, but I cannot see any difference between use the crypto processor or use the s/390 processors.

   I tested with a lot of SSL trafic, and monitoring the access to the PCICC card, but not happens. Apparently the process is not in use.

   How can I test the Apache / SSL communication to confirm the PCICC process utilization?

Following, the ssl.conf configuration to use PCICC processor:

SSLCryptoDevice ibmca

Any Ideas?

Regards,
Márcio Oliveira