stunnel?

On Jul 25, 2005, at 21:12, Leonardo Cavallari Militelli wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for another way to implement ssl on an apache web server than using mod_ssl or apache-ssl.
Is there a way to implement ssl directly with Openssl?

I'm developing an intrusion detection and prevention system for my msc thesis. I already use the sample web server that comes with openssl, but now I need to know which are the relation between mod_ssl and the openssl?

tks anyway!

Leo

--
Delfim Machado

~ "Serei sempre o que nunca irei ser! Sempre serei o que nunca vais ver!" - Eu mesmo