Hello Vlad,

You are trying to use NameVirtualHost for ssl which
will not work. Basically which cert does it use? The
ssl connection needs to be setup before the site name
(hence virtual host and cert) can be established by
apache.

You'll need two IPs, or use different ports (yuck).

Regards
Matt

=== message truncated ===