Hi,

I am trying to set up apache2 to provide SSL support for a VirtualHost
running on port 81.

The server handles https requests just fine, but when I try connecting
with https through port 81 I receive an error (in Firefox "The
connection to [myhost]:81 has terminated unexpectedly.  Some data may
have been transferred.").

Openssl seems to be running fine, as these commands from the FAQ at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ssl/ssl_faq.html return no errors:

$ openssl s_client -connect localhost:443 -state -debug
GET / HTTP/1.0

Can anyone offer some help on getting this to work?  Thanks for your
time.

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Musselman