Hi Ron,

R. DuFresne wrote:

I'm sure this has been answered, but in case it has not;

You can not virtualize https to more then one hostsite, you have to have real IP addresses for https.

Thanks for your reply.

I understand your confusion. In my post I masked out the first two numbers of the IP-addresses.

But we do have 4 VirtualHosts on 4 different IP-addresses. As it turned out (see a previous post), our problem was caused by a misconfigured reverse DNS.

Frank.

WAXTRAPP BV
van Diemenstraat 366
1013CR Amsterdam