[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
I have several web servers currently that all have the same IP, but
different host names, and I have an apache that uses mod_proxy to direct
requests to the correct internal server to process the request.

I would like to use my apache proxy server to provide SSL encryption and
decryption, and not have to have each individual server do that.

Is that possible?
Apparently, understanding what you want to do, it's possible.

It might depend on Apache / modssl versions

One of the best way is doing encrypted HTTPS between client and proxy and clear HTTP between proxy and real server. You can also do encrypted HTTPS between proxy and real server, just adding some Apache configuration
.