# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Jenda Krynicky
# on Tuesday 04 January 2005 06:28 pm:

>Has anyone ever seen a module with a space in the name? If not we
>might just as well use
>
>    use aka 'Really::Long::Module::Name as MName' qw(foo bar baz);

Right.  No, it's not even possible to have a space in a module name,
so your suggestion gives Ovid an easy ($new, $old) =
split(/\s+as\s+/, $arg); to work-out which as is which.

>Eric Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> suggested:
>> 'dub' (as in 'I dub thee'), so I'll throw that out as a
>> suggestion.
>Sorry, that would not work for me. I found it in the dictionary, but
> I've never heard/seen it. And I doubt other foreigners did either,
> may be mistaken.

Hmm.  Never seen/heard/read anything about knights/knighthood?  What
about 'dubya'?  Have you heard of him? (so-named for his tendency to
assign nicknames to members of his cabinet, foreign ministers, etc.)

Oh well.  Dreams and kittens...

--Eric
--
"Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value."
                                        --Murphy's Constant