Thank you for the suggestions.

Like Nadim Khemir, I also think that adding an option so that there is also
a log file that gives a stack trace associated with each temp file is useful.

The prototype uses attributes to flag a subroutine as not used in naming,
e.g. if you have a method create_temp_file() that is called by other
methods, you want those other methods instead.

So I am thinking that File::Temp::Devel or File::Temp::Trace may be a better
name, since it will be of most use to developers.

Regards,
Rob