On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 11:00 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I have posted a number of questions along these lines and never get a
>> response, is this because folks simply don't know the answer?  If
>> folks here don't know the answer, where might I go to find the answer?
>
> You are looking for someone who owes you an instant answer?  There are
> various companies out there you can pay for that privilege.

forgive me, I never meant to come across rude, I was simply perplexed
at why after a couple of days nobody had answered.  It had not dawned
on me that folks might not understand my question;)

> Otherwise, if you keep the questions civil, and reply to them yourself
> with further explanation so that folks understand exactly what it is
> you are asking, you are more likely to get a response, although it may
> not be as fast as you were hoping.

Thank you, the link has some very good ensight, the real trick for me
know is not forgetting what I just learned from reading it.  I will
try to make it a point to refer back to it from time to time.

> Sam Carleton wrote:
>> Is there any way to *hide* configuration?  I would like to set a
>> handler within a configuration directive.  Can it be done?
>
> Perhaps you can explain what you are asking?

I am a small one man ISV.  My software has different versions which
have different features.  I want to hide the fact that I am setting a
handler and authtype in the http.conf so my customer cannot hack the
module into providing features in which they did not purchase.

Sam