Michele Waldman wrote:
There is not authentication requirement for logged_out it's in a higher
directory.

Okay, then. I'm afraid I am not understanding everything here. I doubt the wheel needs to be reimplemented, but it seems the push is in that direction. For my feeble mind, can you give a brief overview of what you are trying to accomplish?

As I see it, you were creating a mod_auth_digest_mysql . This now feels completely different than just an authentication.

--
Joe Lewis
Chief Nerd      SILVERHAWK <http://www.silverhawk.net/>   (801) 660-1900

/They're multi purpose. Not only do they put the clips on, but they take them off. --Pratt & Whitney spokesperson explaining why the company charged the Air Force nearly $1,000 for an ordinary pair of pliers./