From: Ray Morris [mailto:supp...@bettercgi.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 7:06 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_auth_digest

    You won't see anything special on the Apache
side, I don't think.

   I believe the only difference between the
first authentication and subsequent requests
is that the browser (hopefully) sends the
user/pass with each request, so there is no
need for Apache to return a 401, causing the
clinet to pop up the authentication dialog
and re-request the page with the authentication
info the secodn time around.
--
Ray B. Morris
supp...@bettercgi.com