Le 17 avr. 09 à 05:50, Lin Luo a écrit :

Hi Bertrand,

What kind of dependency you mean for apreq lib?

I mean that if you use apreq lib in your code, your code depends on it being available on your system.

The best solution for Apache, in my opinion, would be to move apreqlib directly into httpd trunk so that everyone can use it without worrying if it's here or not.

This subject surfaces every two weeks. The people asking are directed to other unmaintained, unfinished, unstable modules like mod_form, mod_upload, maybe mod_request, etc, which lack documentation and support. So everyone ends up reinventing the wheel.