Hi
I have to completely replace the Apache 1.3 HTTP server with Apache 2.2.
In Apache 1.3 modules like mod_fastcgi, mod_perl and mod_oprocmgr are
present.

Now I just wanted to confirm two things,
1) If our application does not use any CGI or perl scripts, Is it necessary
to have the modules like mod_perl and mod_fastcgi to be present in the
sever.

2) mod_oprocmgr is configured in Apache 1.3 and when I am looking to
configure the mod_oprocmgr for Apache 2.2, the module (.so) file is not
present. Now my question is - Is this module not required in Apache 2.2? If
it is required, how could I install and configure this module.

Any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks
Tarun