Sam Carleton wrote:
Ok,  I think in my last email I covered up the actual problem by adding a
CRLF.  In the apache log file I am getting this:

Invalid URI in request <s:Envelope xmlns:s="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><s:Body xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";><getNode
xmlns="urn:mmpp:catalogmgr"><nodeId xmlns=""/><ignoreActiveFlag
xmlns="">true</ignoreActiveFlag><userId
xmlns="">Sam</userId></getNode></s:Body></s:Envelope>POST
/axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1

If you look at the very end, there is the beginning of the second request:
POST /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1

How can these two requests get run together like this?  Is some buffer in my
Apache module not getting cleared correctly or is the client doing this?
Remember the client is simply WCF C#.

Sam

One more note. If you are doing some input filtering, you might be the new request to the old filter data (tacking it onto the end of a pre-existing variable you had defined on a previous request). That might explain it from a server-side. The client side suggestions still stand, though it could be both.

Joe