Good afternoon,

I have been developping an Apache module which uses the DBD framework.

I get the following issue :

If I call a URL which "belongs" to my test virtual host, like
http://myvhost.lo/test/foo-bar
everything works fine.

However if I try a completely different URL which points to location externel
to the
vhost, say http://localhost/path/to/a/folder/not/in/a/vhost I get the following
message in the
error_log :

[Sun May 17 16:55:46 2009] [error] DBD: not configured
[Sun May 17 16:55:46 2009] [error] [client ::1] Unable to acquire a database
connection

- mod_dbd and my module are loaded in httpd.conf
- the configuration for my VirtualHost is the following :

<VirtualHost *:81>
    ServerName modurlalias.loc
    DocumentRoot /path/to/my/virtualhost/

    <IfModule mod_url_alias.c>
        URLAliasEngine On
        DBDriver mysql
        DBDParams "host=myhost port=3306 user=foo pass=bar dbname=modurlalias"
    </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

- there is not other DBD* calls in httpd.conf or in any other configuration
file.

What can be the source of such log messages ?

Maybe I did something wrong in the module's code but I did not find where yet.

The code is accessibile here :
- http://code.google.com/p/modurlalias/source/browse/trunk/src/mod_url_alias.c

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards.