Hi Tom,

Tom Donovan a écrit :
[...]
When your DBDriver and DBDParams directives are inside a <VirtualHost> block, they apply only to that virtual host. You might try moving these directives to be outside all your <VirtualHost> blocks. The database should then be available to all your virtual hosts.

Thanks for the tip :)

I see an issue with this though, here is a simple use case :

- I want to use both "VirtualHosted" and non "VirtualHosted" sites on my server.
  For example I want to run :

  - http://site1.com -+
                      |----> points to 1.2.3.4
  - http://site2.com -+

  - http://1.2.3.4/path/to/directory

I could get two different DBD configurations for site1.com and site2.com and
everything should work fine. But whenever when I hit http://1.2.3.4/... I will
get a DBD error like shown in my original email in the error_log.

Do you think that applying DBD* directives in a <Directory> context would fix
the problem ?

-tom-

p.s. You might want to take a look at mod_vhost_dbd at http://dbd-modules.googlecode.com which is a similar module to yours.

Thanks for the info I will have a look at it.

Best Regards.

--
Jérôme :)