Hi,

I'm working on my 1st module, and everything seems to be working so far.  At
this point, since it's a first module, and I've been doing lots of debugging,
mostly running Apache in single process mode (-k start -X), I've only been
using printf to output various things.

I am somewhat loath to remove some of the printf output, esp. since my module
is still pretty raw (though working), but I'm starting to look into how I can
switch from using printf to whatever is "normally" used for logging output from
Apache modules.

Given that I don't want to completely remove the ability to output the debug
output, is there a best practice for logging from an Apache module?  Is it just
to use the apr logging calls, and set the level to debug?

Thanks,
Jim