---- oh...@cox.net wrote:

> ---- Joe Lewis <jle...@silverhawk.net> wrote:
> > Jim, you could use the log_error funtion all the time. Log_perror javits
> > logging associated with a pool, and log_rerror is for requests. If
> > possible, use log_rerror, because it puts the up address, etc into the logs.
> >
> > Joe
> > On Jul 1, 2012 10:56 AM, <oh...@cox.net> wrote:
> >

> Joe,
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jim

Hi,

Oh, oh :(.

I'm using:

ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_DEBUG, 0, NULL, <my message>);

all over the place, and even though I have only one LogLevel in the httpd;conf,
at the top level, set to "debug", I don't see those messages.

The only ones I see are the ones that use APLOG_NOTICE.

Why is this?  I thought that with LogLevel set to debug, that I should see all
level msgs output using ap_log_error?

Thanks,
Jim