On 30 Wrz, 14:41, "Graham Dumpleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> What do you get if you run:
>
>    ulimit -a
>
> Maybe they have some sort of hard memory limits in place and you are
> hitting that.
Output of ulimit -a is:
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 1024
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32
open files                      (-n) 4096
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 10240
max user processes              (-u) 200

AFAIK there is no hard limit at Webfaction. I have 160 MB memory limit
but my processes were killed when memory usage was above 220 MB
(ups..). Additionaly after every such incident I'm notified by
Webfaction about this issue. So other segmentation faults I've seen
before are not connected with process killing due to memory problems.

One more question as I'm a bit confused about WSGIApplicationGroup
directive. So far I was not using this at all. Does this mean that %
{GLOBAL} was used implicitly - by default? I only had WSGIProcessGroup
directives in use.

I've added a lot of print>>sys.stderr statements into my application
and I will try to raise segmentation fault somehow...

--
Maciej Wisniowski