Here are the relevant parts of my httpd.conf file, I think.

        WSGIScriptAlias /trac /srv/trac/trac.wsgi
        <Location /trac>
                WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
        </Location>

#        <Location "/trac">
#                SetHandler mod_python
#                PythonInterpreter main_interpreter
#               PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
#                PythonOption TracEnvParentDir /srv/trac
#                PythonOption TracUriRoot /trac
#        </Location>

        <LocationMatch "/trac/[^/]+/login">
                AuthType Basic
                AuthName "Trac"