2009/2/11 Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>:
> For reference, further detail on aspects of this question at:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/pinax-users/browse_frm/thread/8cbc9857c1b9c4b2?q=mod_wsgi
>
> I'll respond later in more detail.

It may take me a bit longer to get to this than had hoped. Daddy day
care today and baby demanding a lot of attention and hasn't adjusted
to timezone after getting back form holidays which is making it all
the more fun.

For someone who does not know pinax except that it somehow builds on
Django, can someone give me a couple of line summary of what it does.
More importantly as far as working out what may be a good
configuration, how long do average requests it handles take. Is the
nature of the application such that you can have long requests, be it
file uploads or some sort of processing, or is every quick and sub
second. The length of requests and the number of concurrent requests
you get, especially the longer ones, is going to guide how many
process/threads you need.

If you can supply me that bit of background information then can think
about how to respond while doing everything else I have to do.

Graham (In overload mode) :-)